The Benefits of UOVGG Membership
Members of the Upper Ottawa Valley Genealogical Group receive the following benefits:
- UOVGG members receive copies of the UOVGG newsletter, Timberline, free of charge during their membership. Timberline is issued 4 times a year.
- UOVGG members can publish family interests in and submit unlimited queries to the Timberline newsletter free of charge.
- UOVGG members are allowed three free research requests each year.
- UOVGG members can use the UOVGG research library at 222 Dickson Street in Pembroke (lower level of the Masonic Lodge) along with having loan privileges for library research materials that non-members are not allowed.
- UOVGG members can be included in the Members' Interest List.
- UOVGG Members can participate in special projects and cemetery recording events. See our Current Activities and Coming Events pages for details of available events.
UOVGG Membership fees are $25 per calendar year and can be paid using the UOVGG Membership Form or purchased in person when the UOVGG library is open. See the About Us page for details on library hours.